When you’re selling your home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. That’s why you need a professional Market Analysis from Alvaro Lozano, experienced Realtor®. I can provide you with an honest assessment of your home, based on several factors including:
- Market conditions
- Condition of your home
- Repairs or improvements
- Time frame
In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, will sell within 15 to 90 days. (Short Sales could take little Longer)
If the price of your home is too high, several things could happen:
- Limits buyers. Potential buyers may not view your home, because it would be out of their buying range.
- Limits showings. Other salespeople may be less reluctant to view your home.
- Used as leverage. Other realtors may use this home to sell against homes that are better priced.
- Extended stay on the market. When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
- Lower price. An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price, sometimes, several times. In the end, you’ll probably get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
- Wasted time and energy. A bank appraisal is most often required to finance a home.
NOTE: After you receive your free report via email, I can explain it step by step at your home at your earliest convenience.
Realtors have known it for years – Well-kept homes, properly priced in the beginning always get you the fast sale for the best price! And that’s why you need a professional to assist you in the selling of your home in a short time frame.
When you do your Request, Please let me know what aspect/improvement is more important to You and I Will be Paying More Attention to Cover that Area.
Get GREEN: "Maximum Service, Maximum Results"